|The content of this article may be incomplete,|
due to the subject's ongoing releases.
Also be warned of spoilers!
The actaual events in the present storyline in the Goshibito webseries are set in a fictional world, with a fictional timeline. The fictional timeline below present the most important events of the Goshibito world.
Pre-Goshibito era Edit
- Shirotora runs from her home in Nishi Empire to Azuma where she live to the present. She is tooked under Miyamoto Hayabusa's protection and joins Miyamoto bandit group.
- Daikon is born.
- Miyamoto Hayabusa dies because of her injuries. Shirotora becomes the new leader of Miyamoto bandit group.
- Yaguar Creedo is killed by Allman Creedo.
- Allman Creedo runs from Fuego Republic. He travels to Limey Kingdom, West continent.
- Allman travells through the west continent. He leaves Limey Kingdom and visits L'Hexagone, Tri-Crown Kingdom and Hansland Empire.
- Allman Creedo works as a groom for Braveski family in Bravery, Eagle Kingdom.
- Tadeo Braveski and Vladislav Braveski die in a fire of the Braveski's Mansion.
- An political uphheaval takes place in Nishi Empire ending the rules of the last empreror. The rules are held by the Utopian party.
- Aoken and Kineho leave Nishi and move to Kiba. On their way they find Daikon.
- The Second Chourui War takes place.
Goshibito era Edit
- The Goshibito make an military oath to the Emperor of Azuma Empire, Tengoku Kuma as his personal guard.
- Usagi becomes the chief adviser of Emperor Tengoku Kuma.
- Night of Betrayal takes places.
- Usagi becomes the Ruler of Azuma Empire.
- Goshibito on Tengoku Kuma's order are deactivated and spread around Azuma.
- Aoken and Kineko die in Kiba village.
Present Storyline Edit
- Tengoku Nashi runs form the Royal Palace and seeks venges on the Goshibito.
- Yamakaze Taka (after reuniting with Tengoku Nashi) decides to reactivate Goshibito and gather their members.
- Battle of Nikukyuh takes place.
- Royal Swordsman army under the command of Tetsushin Akira capture "Swordless Daikon".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.